Accumulo, mail # dev - Why Specify Javadoc Version?

Re: Why Specify Javadoc Version?
John Vines 2012-08-01, 23:29
Because our target JDK version is 1.6. While Java aims to be fully backward
compatible, there is the chance that the behavior of something changes with
ill consequences. Our target java version is 1.6, so our javadoc version is
1.6 to match.

John