HBase >> mail # user >> Important "Undefined Error"

Important "Undefined Error"

Dear all,
I have first a problem with Hbase I am trying to install it on a distributed/multinode cluster..
I am using the cloudera https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDH4B2/HBase+Installation#HBaseInstallation-StartingtheHBaseMaster
But when I write this command
Creating the /hbase Directory in HDFS $sudo -u hdfs hadoop fs -mkdir /hbase
I get the following error:12/05/12 07:20:42 INFO security.UserGroupInformation: JAAS Configuration already set up for Hadoop, not re-installing.
And in all the next commands..
So any Help??
2. Another Aspect is when I start the hbase master it closes automatically after a while.
3. Also this command is not working$host -v -t A `namenode`namenode: command not found
Although when I run this command $hostname the output is namenode
So any help plz because I have deadlines and I want to test my application on hadoop's Hbase fully distributed mode...