MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Error starting ResourceManager with hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

Re: Error starting ResourceManager with hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
Thanks Hitesh, it worked. I just copied the capacity-scheduler.xml from
that link and added a property yarn.scheduler.capacity.child.queues similar
to yarn.scheduler.capacity.root.queues which is already there.

Thanks again,
Kishore