MapReduce, mail # user - Re: ERROR: ssh-copy-id: command not found IN HADOOP DISTRIBUTED MODE

Re: ERROR: ssh-copy-id: command not found IN HADOOP DISTRIBUTED MODE
Nitin Pawar 2012-10-25, 10:01
operating system you are using will be of good help to answer your question.

Normally the command you are looking for is provided by "openssh-clients"
Install this package if not already.

If installed normally on a redhat system its placed at /usr/bin/ssh-copy-id

--
Nitin Pawar
+