MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: ERROR: ssh-copy-id: command not found IN HADOOP DISTRIBUTED MODE

Re: ERROR: ssh-copy-id: command not found IN HADOOP DISTRIBUTED MODE
operating system you are using will be of good help to answer your question.

Normally the command you are looking for is provided by "openssh-clients"
Install this package if not already.

If installed normally on a redhat system its placed at /usr/bin/ssh-copy-id

--
Nitin Pawar
+