Hadoop >> mail # general >> YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October

Re: YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October
On 10 October 2012 02:47, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> Just a general FYI you may want to let the folks from ComDev know about
> this and also
> copy trademarks@.

It's not a conf, just a meeting. Where Apache have more of an issue is when
there's a group of people getting together to do all the one work in one
specific region at the expense of everyone else -as that is viewed as
harmful to the rest of the community,

This is why it's good there's a dial-in -though with 70+ attendees its
unlikely anyone on the phone will be able to say much. At least we can see
the slides and hear the conversation, and Jun and I can use a chat window
at the same time.