MapReduce >> mail # user >> Reading files from a directory

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-11-13, 01:40
+
Harsh J 2012-11-13, 12:54
+
yinghua hu 2012-11-13, 01:50
Re: Reading files from a directory
I was actually looking for an example to do it in the java code. But I
think I've found a way to do it by iterating over all the files using
globStatus() method.