Hadoop >> mail # dev >> MiniMRCluster still uses deprecated API JobConf

Re: MiniMRCluster still uses deprecated API JobConf
Matias,

> I'm using Hadoop 0.20.2 and try to do some unit testing. I already used
> mrunit, but now I wan't to use MiniMRCluster. Unfortunatelly, it still uses
> the old deprecated API like JobConf. Is there any newer version of
> MiniMRCluster? Or is there a successor, because 0.21 RC did not contain this
> class anymore.

I can see this class exists in the 0.21 branch. Please note that from
0.21, the project is split into 3: common, hdfs and mapreduce. The
MiniMRCluster is in the mapreduce project:
hadoop.apache.org/mapreduce. That said, the class is still using some
of the older classes like you mention. Please note that many of the
framework tests still rely on the MiniMRCluster.

Thanks
Hemanth