HBase >> mail # dev >> Single parameter HTable constructors gone in 0.94 without warning

Single parameter HTable constructors gone in 0.94 without warning
Hi dev,

While moving to 0.94 we encountered the problem that the HTable
constructors that only took the table name were removed by

Ted mentioned in a review that these constructors should be marked as
deprecated in 0.92 but it was never done.

Basically, we removed public constructor methods from HTable without notice.

I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6661 to fix that.

In the future we need to be more careful when changing user-facing
APIs, specifically for 0.94 this is the second time we needed to add
work arounds post-upgrade.

J-D