Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Hadoop 2 compatibility issues

Re: Hadoop 2 compatibility issues
So, I think that'd be great, if it works, but who is willing to do
this work and get it in before I make another RC?
I'd like to cut RC3 tomorrow if I have time. So, feel free to patch
these in to get it to work before then... or, by the next RC if RC3
fails to pass a vote.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii