Pig, mail # user - Pig UDF compilation error

Re: Pig UDF compilation error
Thejas Nair 2011-08-23, 17:10

> That being said, technically even with the bug, this will compile.

That won't even compile in Java, unless input is of type Boolean. But if
it is of type boolean input.size() won't compile!
(But yeah, I have spent hours debugging a bug introduced by such a typo
in C++ code)
-Thejas