HBase, mail # user - Scan all the rows of a table with Column Family only.

+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-09-11, 09:13
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-11, 11:37
Re: Scan all the rows of a table with Column Family only.
Doug Meil 2013-09-12, 20:17

I might be mis-understanding your question, but if you just call addFamily
on the Scan instance then all column qualifiers will be returned in the
scan.

Note:  this does go against one of the performance recommendations (Scan
Attribute Selection) in..

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#perf.reading

Š. but if it works for your app, go for it.