HBase >> mail # user >> Scan all the rows of a table with Column Family only.

Re: Scan all the rows of a table with Column Family only.

I might be mis-understanding your question, but if you just call addFamily
on the Scan instance then all column qualifiers will be returned in the
scan.

Note:  this does go against one of the performance recommendations (Scan
Attribute Selection) in..

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#perf.reading

Š. but if it works for your app, go for it.