Accumulo >> mail # user >> Preferred method for a client to obtain a connector reference

+
Newman, Elise 2013-05-30, 19:19
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-30, 19:57
+
Newman, Elise 2013-05-30, 20:00
+
William Slacum 2013-05-30, 20:06
RE: Preferred method for a client to obtain a connector reference
Oops! I need to read more closely. What Bill said.

Cheers,
Adam
On May 30, 2013 4:02 PM, "Newman, Elise" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Okay, I was just wondering if there was another preferred way, since
> Instance.getConnector is marked as deprecated.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks!****
>
> ** **