Hive >> mail # user >> Hive ODBC driver

RE: hive odbc driver
I am not using CDH I have installed apache hive. Can I use cloudera's driver for the same

From: bharath vissapragada [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: hive odbc driver
Hi,

This looks like a CDH specific issue. You'd get a better response in their mailing lists.

Thanks,
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hi,

I am using cloudera hive odbc driver made DSN but when I am trying to connect to data source thorugh visual studio its giving me error while testing

: [cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]55E0]

Can anyone help me In this?

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"