Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hbase  with Hadoop

Re: Hbase with Hadoop
Hi Jignesh,
0.20.204.0 does not have hflush/sync support, but 0.20.205.0 does.
Without HDFS hsync, HBase will still work, but is subject to data loss if
the datanode is restarted.  In 205, this deficiency is fixed.

0.20.205.0-rc2 is up for vote in common-dev@.  Please try it out with HBase
:-)
We've been using it with HBase 0.90.3 and it works, with some config
adjustments.

--Matt, RM for 0.20.205.0