Kafka >> mail # user >> Some question about performance test

+
zlai_2001@... 2012-04-17, 12:28
+
Jun Rao 2012-04-17, 15:06
+
S Ahmed 2012-04-30, 01:02
+
Jun Rao 2012-04-30, 17:15
Re: Some question about performance test
My message sizes will be 20-100K in size, how can I tweak the benchmarks to
use a payload size in 20-100K range?

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The tests were run on Linux machines with SATA drives.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jun
>
> On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 6:02 PM, S Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > what kind of hardware are you running the test on?
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:28 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >     I implement producer and consumer with java api. But I could not
> get
> > > the performance according to official document. The official document
> > show
> > > that producer could reach to 250000 nMessages/s and consumer could
> reach
> > > 550000 nMessages/s. However, it just reach to 80000 nMessages/s
> produced
> > > and 40000 nMessages/s consumered. The test is run with a producer, a
> > > consumer, and two brokers. Did anyone have tested the performance with
> > java
> > > client? How can I get the performance as well as offical document.
> > > Thanks!

+
Jun Rao 2012-04-30, 18:46