Zookeeper >> mail # user >> determining zookeeper capacity requirements

+
Ian Kallen 2012-12-05, 21:10
+
Ted Dunning 2012-12-05, 23:37
+
Ian Kallen 2012-12-06, 00:50
+
Ted Dunning 2012-12-06, 04:51
+
Ian Kallen 2012-12-06, 19:25
+
Ted Dunning 2012-12-07, 01:34
+
Ian Kallen 2012-12-07, 17:50
Re: determining zookeeper capacity requirements
On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:50 PM, Ian Kallen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No swap, we keep swap turned off following the "better to OOM than
> slow down" theory.
Good theory except that it may compromise getting cores.
> I'm gonna try to get GC's plotted for all of these
> JVMs. I'm also finding instances where watches are fired but an
> exception thrown inside the watch evaporates the thread without
> exception handling and logging; I'm wrapping these.

Excellent.