MapReduce >> mail # dev >> How to compile the JobTracker.java

Re: How to compile the JobTracker.java
Thanks by answer.

Some thinks was clarified for me. I am learning about MR2, I realized that
in MR2 the JobTracker was replaced by JobHistory, is this correct?

Could you please provide more information or link about MR2?

Thank you.