HBase >> mail # user >> HBase table affinity to host(s)

+
Brennon Church 2012-12-21, 23:54
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-22, 00:19
+
Brennon Church 2012-12-22, 03:30
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-22, 04:28
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-22, 04:48
+
Brennon Church 2012-12-22, 07:01
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-22, 13:48
+
Brennon Church 2012-12-23, 22:59
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-24, 01:04
Re: HBase table affinity to host(s)
Are you sure ? So why is the balancer disabled before rolling restart ?

Adrien Mogenet
06.59.16.64.22
http://www.mogenet.me
+