MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can't browse the filesystem By Internet Explorer

Can't browse the filesystem By Internet Explorer
Hi,

I have installed a cluster with hadoop2.0.0-alpha, totally 4 pc works, 1
Namenode, 3 Datanodes.
I opened the http://master:50070/dfshealth.jps page by Chrome from a remote
pc, it's all right,
However, when I clicked the "browse the filesystem", the Chrome redirect to
http://slave16:50075/browseDirectory.jsp?namenodeInfoPort=50070&dir=/&nnaddr
=master2:9000
(the slave16: 172.16.0.***, LAN ip address),
Is there any configurations in hdfs-site.xml that I need to configure to
deal with the problem, Or How?

Any answers would be appreciated, thanks!

Kira.wang