Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] sed bylaws.html -e 's/lazy\s+consensus/consensus approval/gi'

+
Robert Evans 2013-03-25, 18:28
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-03-25, 19:01
+
sandy.ryza@... 2013-03-25, 19:23
+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-03-26, 04:34
+
Noah Slater 2013-03-25, 18:36
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-03-25, 18:43
+
Harsh J 2013-03-26, 15:23
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-03-26, 15:14
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-26, 08:35
+
Noah Slater 2013-03-26, 09:07
+
Robert Evans 2013-03-26, 14:01
+
Chris Douglas 2013-03-26, 15:49
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-26, 22:55
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-26, 23:26
+
Thomas Graves 2013-03-26, 18:19
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-03-27, 04:16
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-03-27, 04:21
Re: [VOTE] sed bylaws.html -e 's/lazy\s+consensus/consensus approval/gi'
Hi Yves,

See the section 'Binding Votes' on
http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html for some clear text on
that.