HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-15, 01:01
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-03, 05:23
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-03, 17:08
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-03, 17:40
Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download
On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:40 AM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks JM.
> Looks like HBASE-7259 might be sinking this release after all.

Is that something that has been around w/ a while?  Seems extremely rare
too?

If so, I'd suggest rolling out the release and then addressing it in 0.94.4?

St.Ack

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12323144
> >
> > Please try out the RC, check out the doc, etc, and vote +1/-1 by November
> > 20th on whether we should release this as 0.94.3.
> >
> > The release testing spreadsheet is here:
> >
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdFpvZzNpMHRHX0xybjN2eXcxcDVwdEE#gid=0
> > (if you test this release, please add your test to this spreadsheet, so
> that
> > we can gauge the coverage)
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > -- Lars