HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download
On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:40 AM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks JM.
> Looks like HBASE-7259 might be sinking this release after all.

Is that something that has been around w/ a while?  Seems extremely rare
too?

If so, I'd suggest rolling out the release and then addressing it in 0.94.4?

St.Ack