Hadoop, mail # user - MiniDFSCluster setup

+
Karim Awara 2013-12-14, 22:43
Re: MiniDFSCluster setup
Ted Yu 2013-12-14, 23:55
If you search under hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/test, you would see
a lot of tests which use MiniDFSCluster
e.g.
    cluster = new MiniDFSCluster.Builder(conf).numDataNodes(3).build();
hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/test//java/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/TestWriteRead.java

Cheers
On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 2:43 PM, Karim Awara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I read I can use MiniDFSCluster to set my own tests in case I modify hadop
> source code. I have built hadoop 2.2. However, I can't find any source on
> how to get the MiniDFSCluster working. Can someone point a link to me that
> helps?
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Karim Ahmed Awara
>
> ------------------------------
> This message and its contents, including attachments are intended solely
> for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have
> received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete
> this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or
> distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing
> this email.
+
Karim Awara 2013-12-15, 00:56
+