Hadoop >> mail # user >> MiniDFSCluster setup

Re: MiniDFSCluster setup
If you search under hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/test, you would see
a lot of tests which use MiniDFSCluster
e.g.
    cluster = new MiniDFSCluster.Builder(conf).numDataNodes(3).build();
hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/test//java/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/TestWriteRead.java

Cheers