Drill >> mail # dev >> Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-11, 05:32
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-11, 06:54
Re: Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote
Don't think it is critical enough to sink another RC but here it is
DRILL-228 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-228>

Regards,
Aditya...

--
Aditya...
On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Downloaded the tar ball.
>
> Check signature.  Check md5.  Check sha1.
>
> Compiles and packages.  Check.
>
> Rat seems happy.  Exclusions seem reasonable.  Check.
>
> Read all the upper-case files.  The only (slightly) strange one is
> DEPENDENCIES which seems to have fewer items than the LICENSE file.  All
> seem fine.  I noted the disclaimer in the README.
>
> Inspected the web site.  Noted the shiny new disclaimer.
>
> I tried a trivial query.  It works.
>
> I am too tired to do more.
>
> +1.  Ship it!
>

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 10:32 PM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > My eyes are a bit bleary with poms, licenses and excludes.  Hopefully,
> this
> > is the milestone 1 candidate to rule them all.
> >
> > Please download, take for a spin, and let me know +/-1
> >
> > There are a lot packaging changes here.  Theoretically no code changes
> > other than fixing license headers.  Hopefully, we didn't exclude anything
> > that should have been included.  Sandbox is excluded in this source
> release
> > and we're no longer including the binary release.
> >
> > New candidate has fixes for DRILL-221 through DRILL-226.  Also includes
> > automatic running of RAT and a bunch of updates to make the source
> tarball
> > cleaner (we had to fork from the upstream pom's assembly to get things
> > right).
> >
> > Check it out here:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~jacques/apache-drill-1.0.0-m1.rc4/
> >
> > Vote open for 3 days, closes 11pm Friday pacific.
> >
> > I've held off pushing the git changes to master for the release version
> pom
> > rolls until it gets approved.  (We already have too many mvn versions
> > comments in the commit log.)
> >
> > Thanks for all your help!
> >
> > Jacques

+