Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Subversion and Git integration with JIRA tickets

Re: Subversion and Git integration with JIRA tickets
Thank you all for your feedback! It seems that majority would be interested, so let me go ahead and ask for this feature.

We can always turn it off when it became too spamish.

Jarcec