MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: How can I add a new hard disk in an existing HDFS cluster?

+
Geelong Yao 2013-05-03, 08:14
+
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård 2013-05-03, 09:58
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-05, 16:30
Re: How can I add a new hard disk in an existing HDFS cluster?
hi,Joarder Kamal:
   The following steps may help.
   1. Stop your datanode daemon which you want to add a new HDD.
   2. modify the data.dfs.dir property in hdfs-site.xml as mentioned by
Geelong Yao.
   3. start the DataNode daemon again.
 Ling Kun

--