Hive, mail # user - export csv, use ',' as split

+
kentkong_work 2013-07-10, 04:48
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-07-10, 15:01
+
Navis류승우 2013-07-11, 00:15
Re: export csv, use ',' as split
Nitin Pawar 2013-07-10, 07:07
hive create table is different than the hive query output,

hive by default uses tab as output column separator on console. if you want
to change to csv, why don't you just use sed and replace tab with ","

if you want a csv generated out of the query itself then create a temporary
external table with "," as separator and then load data using your query .
Its a long route.

Wait for sometime so that others can reply with better suggestion if mines
are not suitable for you

--
Nitin Pawar