Accumulo >> mail # user >> Okay to purge trace table?

+
Terry P. 2013-06-06, 18:35
+
Eric Newton 2013-06-06, 19:54
+
David Medinets 2013-06-07, 01:00
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-07, 11:45
+
Mike Drob 2013-06-07, 01:06
+
Luke Brassard 2013-06-07, 01:05
Re: Okay to purge trace table?
Thanks Eric.  Given my newness to Accumulo I just wanted to ensure I didn't
break anything by purging it.

I'll look at setting an age-off filter on it to avoid having to manage it
manually.

Thanks!