Accumulo, mail # user - Okay to purge trace table?

Re: Okay to purge trace table?
Terry P. 2013-06-06, 21:58
Thanks Eric.  Given my newness to Accumulo I just wanted to ensure I didn't
break anything by purging it.

I'll look at setting an age-off filter on it to avoid having to manage it
manually.

Thanks!