HBase >> mail # user >> Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-17, 18:51
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-17, 19:47
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 04:15
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-18, 04:57
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-02-18, 05:23
+
Amit Sela 2013-02-18, 08:30
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-19, 17:33
Re: Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table
Hello again,
I've used PostScannerClose Regionobserver as the hbase book (Definitive
Guide) says,but it doesn't seem worked.And I noticed that the
PostScannerClose doesn't return any value like result.
In fact,I just wanna doing a simple job as described below:
Up to now,I've used a scanner to filter the columnFamily,then on the client
side ( means at the result loop), filtered some other things,now I want to
do that after scanning each region to reduce the amount of return results
to client.

Please help me,I need it asap.

Farrokh

+