Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Backup/restore of an emsemble

+
Sergey Maslyakov 2013-07-05, 03:38
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-07-05, 13:31
Re: Backup/restore of an emsemble
Yes, Flavio, I looked at Exhibitor, but I need a pretty granular control
over a cluster of ZK servers. This is why I'm inclined to build something
by hand. So far, a pair of external export and import clients seems like a
promising approach.

Export would connect to the ensemble and dump out the data into a file on
disk. Import would connect, wipe out the namespace, and then reload the
data from the file that was earlier created by the export client.

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Flavio Junqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Sergey,
>
> Have you had a look at Exhibitor?
>
> https://github.com/Netflix/exhibitor
>
> -Flavio