Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - forever : )

Re: GSoC proposal: Ambari for Accumulo - Final Draft
Thanks, Billie.  I agree about working with 1.5.0.  I was going to be
sneaky and try to integrate with both versions, but I didn't want to put it
on the proposal in case I run into complications.  Let me know if you want
me to include that in the proposal, though, and I'll add it.

Thanks again.

Andres