Hadoop >> mail # user >> Java Heap space error

Re: Java Heap space error
I'm curious if you have been able to track down the cause of the error?
We've seen similar problems with loading data and I've discovered if I
presort my data before the load that things go a LOT smoother.

When running queries against our data sometimes we've seen it where the
jobtracker just freezes.  I've seen Heap out of memory errors when I
cranked up jobtracker logging to debug.  Still working on figuring this
one out.  should be an interesting ride :D