Pig >> mail # user >> Error Handling in Scripts?

Error Handling in Scripts?
Did a bit of googling before I posted. Saw that some folks proposed an
ONERROR extension to the language, but that doesn't seem to be implemented
yet.

Do we have any Pig Latin built-ins or primitives for handling errors?

My use case is simple: I have a large number of records and dropping one or
two bad records would be better than having my whole job fail.
+
Pradeep Gollakota 2013-07-11, 17:46