Pig, mail # dev - Making git the repo of choice for Pig?

Re: Making git the repo of choice for Pig?
Daniel Dai 2012-03-22, 20:58
This can be done in the future but I don't see there is an urgent need
for that. I'd rather wait for Apache to standardize the process and we
can easily follow and switch, rather than become the first several to
try and solve the infrastructure problem.

Daniel