Hadoop >> mail # user >> Best ways to look-up information?

Best ways to look-up information?
Hi,

I am planning a system to process information with Hadoop, and I will have
a few look-up tables that each processing node will need to query. There
are perhaps 20-50 such tables, and each has on the order of one million
entries. Which is the best mechanism for this look-up? Memcache, HBase,
JavaSpace, Lucene index, anything else?

Thank you,

Mark