Hadoop, mail # general - Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release

Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-31, 16:45
Makes sense. The only issue is rejiggering fix-versions, CHANGES.txt etc., but I can do that.

My plan to create the RC after 0.23.3 completes the test/integration cycle it's currently in - should be done in the next week or so barring blockers.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy