HDFS >> mail # user >> Custom Socket Factory

Re: Custom Socket Factory
Hi Todd,

Thanks for your response. I will give it a try.
Our CustomSocketFactory allows us to grab a CustomSocket.
The main logic of our custom socket is to translate the End-Points coming to API(private IP to public IP):
void java.net.Socket.connect(SocketAddress endpoint, int timeout)

Cheers,
Subroto Sanyal