HBase >> mail # dev >> The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 15:49
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-19, 16:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 17:48
+
Stack 2013-03-19, 19:00
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 23:30
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-20, 06:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 08:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-20, 21:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:44
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-19, 20:50
+
Stack 2013-03-22, 04:38
+
Stack 2013-03-23, 04:51
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-23, 10:11
+
Stack 2013-03-23, 20:24
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-24, 05:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-26, 00:47
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-26, 20:28
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-27, 00:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-27, 14:18
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-27, 14:38
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-27, 14:49
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-27, 20:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-05, 23:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-05, 23:44
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-05, 23:48
+
Stack 2013-03-26, 21:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-26, 22:14
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-18, 19:46
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 00:22
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-19, 00:25
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-19, 00:29
Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
This is the second time you have pointed out a non-problem with EC2
Jenkins. Please do some basic sanity checking first.

Also, you have not made any positive comments or contributions here, only
pointed out what you believe are problems with my volunteer effort here.
You may not intend it to be like this, but it comes across as criticism. I
don't expect any kind of "thank you" but this is more like "fuck you", so
please bear that in mind.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)