Hadoop >> mail # user >> setting up a large hadoop cluster

+
Masoud 2012-03-10, 05:32
+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-03-10, 07:30
+
Masoud 2012-03-12, 05:51
+
tousif 2012-03-12, 05:59
+
Masoud 2012-03-12, 06:26
+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-03-12, 17:43
+
Joey Echeverria 2012-03-12, 17:59
+
Masoud 2012-03-13, 01:12
Re: setting up a large hadoop cluster
Masoud,

I know that the Puppet Labs website is confusing, but puppet is open
source and has no node limit. You can download it from here:

http://puppetlabs.com/misc/download-options/

If you're using a Red Hat compatible linux distribution, you can get
RPMs from EPEL:

http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppet/wiki/Downloading_Puppet#RPM+Packages

If you prefer source, you can get it from github:

https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet

If you're curious about the license, it's Apache 2.0:

https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/blob/master/LICENSE

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria