Hive >> mail # dev >> hive-0.11 hiveserver add jar create temporary function

hive-0.11 hiveserver add jar create temporary function
I noticed that hive-0.11 hiveserver works differently from hive-0.9 for
temporary functions

In hive-0.9 I need to run "add jar" and "create tmp function" only once in
one connection. After that the function is available for all new connections

But hive-0.11 hiveserver and hiveserver2 are different - I need to run "add
jar" and "create tmp function" in every connection where I want to use tmp
function.

Is it hive-0.11 bug or done on purpose?