Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to write the contents from mapper into file

How to write the contents from mapper into file
How to write the contents of mapper into file. Is this fine.

If my inputfile is splited whether my blw code works?

In reducer i am combining this data.
public class MyMapper extends
Mapper<Object, Text, Text, MatrixWritable > {
public void map(Object key, Text value, Context context)
  FileSystem fs = FileSystem.get(conf);

  Path inputfile = new Path("in/map");
  BufferedWriter getdatabuffer = new BufferedWriter(new
OutputStreamWriter(fs.create(inputfile)));
  if(value.toString()!= null){
     getdatabuffer.write(value.toString());
     }
     getdatabuffer.close();