Hadoop, mail # user - How to write the contents from mapper into file

How to write the contents from mapper into file
unmesha sreeveni 2013-11-13, 05:51
How to write the contents of mapper into file. Is this fine.

If my inputfile is splited whether my blw code works?

In reducer i am combining this data.
public class MyMapper extends
Mapper<Object, Text, Text, MatrixWritable > {
public void map(Object key, Text value, Context context)
  FileSystem fs = FileSystem.get(conf);

  Path inputfile = new Path("in/map");
  BufferedWriter getdatabuffer = new BufferedWriter(new
OutputStreamWriter(fs.create(inputfile)));
  if(value.toString()!= null){
     getdatabuffer.write(value.toString());
     }
     getdatabuffer.close();