Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote

+
Matt Foley 2013-02-01, 03:13
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-01, 19:28
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-08, 06:04
+
Robert Evans 2013-02-08, 15:04
+
Chris Douglas 2013-02-08, 16:52
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-08, 17:37
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-08, 21:46
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-08, 22:18
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-14, 22:56
+
Matt Foley 2013-02-14, 22:57
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote
+1 (binding)

Downloaded bits, verified sigs and ran examples on a single-node cluster.

Arun

Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/