Pig >> mail # user >> Can I check if the field is integer or not

Re: Can I check if the field is integer or not

And both of these only cover positive/unsigned integers, and allowing
for negatives you'd want '-?[0-9]+'

--
Kris Coward http://unripe.melon.org/
GPG Fingerprint: 2BF3 957D 310A FEEC 4733  830E 21A4 05C7 1FEB 12B3