MapReduce >> mail # user >> “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory

+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:07
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-06, 15:14
+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:19
+
Samir Ahmic 2013-02-06, 15:19
+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:25
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-06, 15:27
+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:32
+
Samir Ahmic 2013-02-06, 15:43
Re: “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory
That's worked! Thank you!
Can't find, which setting should I change to show hadoop my conf directory?

+
Hitesh Shah 2013-02-06, 18:07
+
Yanbo Liang 2013-02-06, 15:17