Hadoop >> mail # dev >> serializable writables - HADOOP-8619

+
Radim Kolar 2012-08-09, 16:06
+
Steve Loughran 2012-08-09, 16:11
Re: serializable writables - HADOOP-8619
correction: i'd like a junit test that pushes some of the std writables to
an ObjectOutputStream and back, verifies round-tripping of data. It may
seem extra work -but it stops serialization breaking in future.

-steve