HBase, mail # dev - Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!

+
Stack 2012-09-07, 21:30
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-10, 22:32
+
Gary Helmling 2012-09-11, 00:01
+
Lars George 2012-09-10, 07:55
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-07, 21:45
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-07, 21:46
+
Elliott Clark 2012-09-07, 21:49
+
n keywal 2012-09-07, 22:24
+
Harsh J 2012-09-08, 13:15
+
Joey Echeverria 2012-09-07, 23:29
+
Amandeep Khurana 2012-09-07, 23:31
Re: Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!
Gregory Chanan 2012-09-08, 00:16
Thanks everyone!  Much appreciated.

Greg

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Amandeep Khurana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Greg...! Good to see you get the committer badge.
>
> On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Joey Echeverria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Well done Greg!
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > ... or Mr Fine Tooth Comb as I like to call him.
> > >
> > > In the HBase code base Gregory has scaled heights -- check out how
> > > much work he has done in hbase already -- but mostly he has been down
> > > plumbing the depths converting all of our filters to protobuf or
> > > fixing an ugly incompatibility we introduced around enabling/disabling
> > > tables across 0.92/0.94.  Even though he has spent his time down in
> > > the muck, he remains a pleasure to work with.
> > >
> > > Welcome to the fold G.
> > >
> > > St.Ack
> >

> > --
> > Joey Echeverria
> > Principal Solutions Architect
> > Cloudera, Inc.

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-09-07, 22:33
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-10, 04:07
+
Stack 2013-02-23, 01:23